|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
Not to be confused with the Content Moderator rank on the wiki; Sentinels.
The Sentinel is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.6.0 update.
It is an Egyptian themed automatic gun with a scope that shoots bullets that can disable the jumps of the players. It has decent damage that has a higher fire rate, above average capacity for automatic primaries, and lower mobility.
It appears to be a smaller machine gun with some white hieroglyphic symbols on its sides, a beige clip, a brown/white stock on the back, a black/gold handle, and a glass scope.
This gun shoots bullets that can disable the jumps of the players. It has a scope which will allow for the gun to perform in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the beige clip, then puts it back.
It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to deal additional damage.
- Take advantage of the attribute. as it comes in handy when finishing off an opponent
- Use a strong sniper to snipe the enemy from a distance or close by.
- Initial release.
- This weapon is disguised as the Water Rifle for players who haven't updated the game yet.
- It shares the same scope as Neutron Pulsator.
- It uses a slab of sandstone as a magazine, and the bullets are chipped rocks. When reloading, the player uses the spare magazine to break the older magazine.