|“||No man can stand against a tender serenade and a stab in the chest.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a banjo that is used as a melee weapon that attacks and charms opponents in close range. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and good mobility. It is mostly 3 shots.
It is a wooden banjo with the heart-shaped marking in the middle below the strings.
The player swings this banjo to attack the opponent(s) in close range. It has a charm attribute, which makes them deal less damage to the player using this weapon.
- Use it on weakened enemies for easy kills.
- Use the charm to lower the enemy's weapon damage.
- Use this in close range only.
- The mobility is quite fast, so use this weapon to run around the map.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Try not to get hit as this weapon can reduce weapon damage.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit.
Equip any long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It's the only Melee weapon with the Charm attribute.
- It plays a actual banjo note when it swings.