The Sharkado is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a pink shark with a blue body. The handle is green and the blue stream beam comes out of its blue mouth. It is very big which may be a reason for its low mobility.
It takes the appearance of a pink shark. It has green handle and the stream beam comes out of the mouth of the shark.
When fully charged, the weapon shoots out a stream of blue water continuously for a few seconds. The stream duration depends on how much the charge bar is filled before the firing.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Sharkado will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Only use this weapon close up as its range is quite short.
- Use it against snipers when close up as you will quickly overpower them.
- Use a high level mobility weapon to escape from the stream beam as the range of this weapon is quite short.
Small maps such as pool party or inside buildings such as silent school.
- Equip a 85 Mobility or higher melee to stray around as this weapon has a very low mobility of 50.
- Equip a sniper or a long range primary for long range battles.
- Equip a weapon that can rocket jump such as the Nuclear Revolver as this weapon cannot rocket jump despite it is a heavy
- It was released in the 18.1.0 update and is obtainable in the water park lottery.
- This is the second weapon to have the Stream Beam attribute, after the Dragon Energy Emitter.
- This weapon's name may have been a misspelling of Sharknado, the movie franchise. This is likely due to copyright problems.
- When the beam is released it sounds similar when Wave Pulser shots.