The Sharkado is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a pink shark with a blue body. The handle is green and the blue stream beam comes out of its blue mouth. It is very big which may be a reason for its low mobility.
It takes the appearance of a pink shark. It has green handle and the stream beam comes out of the mouth of the shark.
When fully charged, this gun can destroy opponents within a few seconds. The range of it is very similar to the Dragon Energy Emitter, but it does slightly less damage despite the fact that it is mythical while dragon energy emitter is only legendary. The mobility is very low 50 so it is recommended to equip a high mobility melee. This weapon shoots out a stream beam of blue water.
It has a fixed delay so when pulled out, the animation will last for a second or two.
It is unusable for 3 category spam due to the fixed delay and the charging time.
- Only use this weapon close up as it‘s range is limited
- Use it against snipers when close up as you will quickly overpower them.
- Use a high level mobility weapon to escape from the stream beam as the range of this weapon is quite short.
Small maps such as pool party or inside buildings such as silent school.
- Equip a 85 Mobility or higher melee to stray around as this weapon has a very low mobility of 50.
- Equip a sniper or a long range primary for long range battles.
- Equip a weapon that can rocket jump such as the Nuclear Revolver as this weapon cannot rocket jump despite it is a heavy
- It was released in the 18.1.0 update and is obtainable in the water park lottery.
- This is the second weapon to have the Stream Beam attribute, after the Dragon Energy Emitter, but it is weaker than it even though it is mythical while the a Dragon Energy Emitter is legendary. It is also weaker than the Restructerer, which is also a stream beam weapon.
- The weapon's front looks similar to that of the Vertical Grip Device.
- This weapon's name may have been a misspelling of Sharknado, the movie franchise.