The Sharp Fans is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.2.0 update.
It is a pair of Chinese hand fans that are thrown at the player like a projectile. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a low capacity and a good mobility.
The Sharp Fans appear to be Chinese hand fans with sharp ends. There are symbols on the fans itself, one is the Yin and Yang, other symbols are presumably related to Chinese history.
It is a duel-wield weapon, so the player holds each replica on one hand. Since this weapon is used as a projectile, the player throws them one by one on each hand. When these projectiles, with a slow bullet travel time, land on a player, they can kill the player, but otherwise, they can damage the player and make them bleed, losing health for a few seconds. These projectiles can go through players, which is why it has a pirece shot.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Sharp Fans will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- While using this weapon it is best to aim where your enemy will be not where he is now because it has a slow travel time.
- Fast switching from this weapon to any other category of weapn while your bullet is still traveling can give you more chance to hit or kill your enemy.
- Using this weapon at close range on maps such as Pool Party can increase your chances of getting a kill.
- As it has an average mobility of 65, you can simply run away after your shot.
- Sneaking up and attacking the user can prove effective when they're engaged with someone else.
- Use any weapon with the slows the target attribute so the opponent is slowed and can’t dodge your hits or reach you.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Don't fight in close range, as the closer you are to the user, the easier you become a target to them.
- Take them out with a 1-shot kill weapon.
- Take them out with a headshot to kill them faster. Slow them down to make them an easier target.
- Use Rocket Jump (PG3D) to completely mess up the user's aim
- Initial release.
- The firing sound is similar to that of the Ritual Blade's.
- This is the first duel-wield weapon that is used as a projectile.