|“||This time even the sweater knitted by your granny won't help you.. The more you know with PG3D: there are no identical cuts made by this razer-sharp snowflake.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Sharp Snowflake is a Special weapon introduced in the 13.3.0 update.
This is an Ice themed Special weapon that has light blue and white colors in it. This weapon has high damage, not bad fire rate, good capacity (it's 1 but it doesn't need to be reloaded and it has a lot of Ammo (PG3D) even at start) and average mobility.
It resembles a light blue snowflake, with a blue pattern in the middle and 8 arms.
When the player throws the snowflake, the snowflake collides to the target at initial impact and causes explosions around impact.
It uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Aim for your enemy's body or near them. Directly hitting an enemy wearing champion armor may kill them in about 1 to 2 hits.
- Use in medium to close range combat. Do note it has a rather slow travel time, so the closer the better.
- Use this for small crowd control.
- On the topic of crowd control, this weapon works superbly in hallways and prediction throwing, as it forces opponents to take either wait or take a different route, if not getting hit by the snowflake first. This also makes for a great way to get someone off back if they are chasing you down such a hallway.
- If you are trying to use this weapon on a moving target right next to you, you may have to throw it ahead of where the opponent is going. i.e, if they are moving to their right (your left) while you are also moving left, toss the snowflake ahead of them to your left so they can walk into the snowflake
- Like the Christmas Ultimatum, most of its area damage is horizontal, meaning that you need to use a Singular Grenade to pull foes in or use Sticky Candy.
- Kill its users quickly using instant kill weapons, such as Anti-Champion Rifle or Big Buddy (PG3D).
- Dispatch its users from long ranges.
- Use a Jetpack and attack from above. Its users will have a much harder time hitting you.
- This snowflake takes time to travel. If the user is throwing it from afar, it is entirely possible to walk out of the way before the snowflake hits you.
- If the opponent starts using this down a hallway consistently, find a different or much safer route to take before they start throwing pre-emptive snowflakes again.
- Use the reflector gadget so that your opponent takes damage while hitting you.
Equip a weapon to engage users at long range.
- Initial release
- This and all weapons that have cluster bomb attribute got a buff in term of damage.
- This was the second weapon to feature the Cluster Bomb attribute, the first being the Christmas Ultimatum and the third being Earth Spike Spell.
- It is also first weapon in the Special category to feature the attribute, other being BLOQ Plasma Module.
- It is one of the only 2 special weapons to have the Cluster Bomb attribute.
- This, the Eva, the Swarmer, and the Last Samurai were the only weapons exclusive to the Event Chest for a while.
- It looks very similar to a real snowflake, except the color is different.
- When this weapon is out of ammunition, the player still holds a sharp snowflake with them.