The Shell Bubbler is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
It's a weapon that shoots bubbles which are basically rockets with fast travel time while having the ability to heal you and head enlargement with a really good fire-rate average capacity and low mobility.
It's a weapon with red and sand-like color mixed together with a sky blue substance along with a cyan star on the top of the arm(s). The arms look similar to the ones of Mr. Krabs, a character from the popular cartoon TV series, Spongebob Squarepants. On the arm is a lime-colored starfish symbol imprinted.
The weapon shoots large bubble projectiles with the 2 arms that have a fast but not instant travel time and small area damage . These bubbles have the ability to grow the enemies head to hit headshots easier.
When reloading, the player hits both arms against each other and makes a clicking sound.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Shell Bubbler will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this similarly to the Zap Blaster as it shares similar attributes.
- Use this to heal yourself, keeping in mind it heals you very slowly.
- If you wanna do headshots (like in the Battle Pass or the Clan War missions) use this as it has the attribute.
- Pick off its users from a long range.
- Strafe and dodge the bubbles as much as possible.
- Hit the opponent with something that has bleeding poison or burning so it cancels out the healing effect. The Reflector gadget will do that job, too.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned in the Trader's Van.
- This weapon returned in the Super Lottery again, along with others associated with the Deep Dive Lottery.
- This is the second Primary that was introduced with the Head Enlargement attribute . The first is Zap Blaster.
- This weapon appeared as the Arcade Rifle for players who didn't update their game when the Atlantis Season Battle Pass came out.
- The weapon and the avatar itself resembles Mr. Krabs from the kids show Spongebob.
- This weapon would be considered a biological weapon due to it having biological components.