The Shell Bubbler is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
It's a weapon that shoots bubbles which are basically rockets with fast travel time while having the ability to heal you and head enlargement with a really good fire-rate average capacity and low mobility.
It's a weapon with red and sand-like color mixed together with a sky blue substance along with a cyan star on the top of the arm(s). The arms look similar to the ones of Mr. Krabs, a character from the popular cartoon TV series, Spongebob Squarepants.
The weapon shoots bubbles with the 2 arms that have a fast but not instant travel time and small area damage. These bubbles have the ability to grow the enemies head to hit headshots easier.
While using the weapon,you will automatically regen your health(armor not included). You regenerate exactly 4 hp per second with these.
When reloading, the player hits both arms against each other and makes a clicking sound.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Shell Bubbler will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this similarly to the Zap Blaster as it shares similar attributes.
- Use this to heal yourself, keeping in mind it heals you very slowly.
- If you wanna do headshots (like in the Battle Pass or the Clan War missions) use this as it has the attribute.
- Pick off its users from a long range.
- Strafe and dodge the bubbles as much as possible.
- Hit the opponent with something that has bleeding poison or burning so it cancels out the healing effect.
- Initial release.
- This is the second Primary that was introduced with the Head Enlargement attribute. The first is Zap Blaster.
- This weapon appeared as the Arcade Rifle for players who didn't update their game when the Atlantis Season Battle Pass came out.
- The weapon and the avatar itself resembles Mr. Krabs from the kids show Spongebob.