|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D pick-up. If you are looking for the same pick-up in Pixel Gun World, see Shield (PGW).
The Shield is a Pick-Up that can be found in any mode.
It appears as a small and silver chestplate, although in Battle Royale the armour now shows as a small shield which varies in colour.
However, the health bar won't decrease when being damaged until the armor bar is empty and gone.
If an unarmored player were to pick up one of these, it will replenish the player's armor supply fully. If an armored/semi-armored player were to pick one up, it will have the same effect.
- Armor points used to stack up to 56 armor points, on the UI, wooden shield is 1 armor point, iron is 2, gold is 3, crystal is 4, ruby is 5, and adamant is 6.
- However, helmets were removed in the 10.3.0 update and were replaced with 2 supplementary darker layers of health. Therefore, the maximum health amount is 27 and armor points amount is 28 currently.
- In the 12.5.0 update, the armor bar can be stacked up to 900 armor.
- Purchasable armor, can be proven to be useful in later waves in Arena, assuming one score points is often enough to make up for the cost of said armor.
- Armor pick-ups were taken out of the game and replaced as shields because of copyright issues with Mojang.
- However, it was changed to a chest plate, instead of a shield in the 10.0.0 update.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World