|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
It appears as a small, silver shield.
However, life points won't decrease when being damaged until all of your armor points are gone.
- If an unarmored player picks up one, it will partially fill their armor bar.
- Armor can be used to restore players' armor points.
- Shields cannot be used to boost armor if a player did not lose any of his armor.
- Armor points stack up to 132 armor points.
- However, if you used the Dragon Armor or Wonder Vest, fully upgraded, then it is stocked with 152 armor points.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.