- For the module combination, see Shock (Module Combination).
|“||A real cyber-blade, able to cut through adamantium. Became quite popular after one martial arts master destroyed the band of Cyber Spiders single-handedly.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a simple, cyber knife that stabs the player in the melee range. It has low damage, good mobility, and fast attack speed.
It is a combat knife with a black and blue handle, characterized by a spine and jimping with a red stripe with a silver tip. For a combat knife, it was seemingly missing a guard and a fuller.
The player holds this knife in one hand by its handle. The player swings and stabs the knife when attacking, basically the player swings and stabs it like the Combat Knife.
- Use this for running around the map, if you don't have any other Melee weapon that is as mobile as this weapon.
- Use this as a melee and keep in mind that this isn’t the strongest melee on your list. Try to get a better melee than this.
- This is a Melee weapon so, just avoid the player using this by staying out of their range. Or use a better melee on that player.
Equip a ranged weapon to not fight only in close range.
- Initial release.
- It is the default Melee weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Combat Knife.
- Despite its name, it has no attribute that allows electrocution against the player.