- For the module combination, see Shock (Module Combination).
|“||A real cyber-blade, able to cut through adamantium. Became quite popular after one martial arts master destroyed the band of Cyber Spiders single-handedly.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a simple, cyber knife that stabs the player in the melee range. It has low damage, good mobility, and fast attack speed.
It is a combat knife with a black and blue handle, characterized by a spine and jimping with a red stripe with a silver tip. For a combat knife, it was seemingly missing a guard and a fuller.
The player holds this knife in one hand by its handle. The player swings the knife when attacking.
- Use this for running around the map, if you don't have any other Melee weapon that is as mobile as this weapon.
- Use this as a melee and keep in mind that this isn’t the strongest melee on your list. Try to get a better melee than this.
- This is a Melee weapon so, just avoid the player using this by staying out of their range. Or use a better melee on that player.
Equip a ranged weapon to not fight only in close range.
- Initial release.
- It is the default Melee weapon for the Cyber Brawl mode, the other default weapons being the Cyber Machine Gun, Cyber Pistol, Mini Acid Spray, Cyber Rifle, and the Cyber Rocket Launcher.
- During the brawl, it replaces the Combat Knife.
- Despite its name, it has no attribute that allows electrocution against the player.