|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun 3D, see Great Samurai Helmet.
The Shogun Helmet, formerly called the "Great Samurai Helmet" is a hat introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
The helmet is colored green with yellow details on the head. It also covers the entire head.
- It gives you 3 extra defense.
- It increases your jump height.
- It increases your mobility.
- Use this hat in order to jump on high obstacles and to quickly escape from intense situations.
- Try strafing bullets, lasers and other fire-entities, using this hat.
- Use this hat in order to slightly increase your armor.
- If you have skill, try as best as you can aiming its users who strafe often.
- Try using Heavy weapons in order to encounter players who jump and strafe often.
- However, with these weapons, do this action in close range, because the strafing players will take an advantage from the range of these weapons.
- It is one of the 3 accessories that completely covers up a player's head, making it invisible for other players. The 2 other accessories being the Panda Head and the Cubacca's Mask.
Pixel Gun World