The Siege Crossbow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
The Siege Crossbow is a Sniper weapon that fires flaming bolts. It deals high damage, and features a decent sized magazine but has a moderate fire rate and low mobility.
The crossbow itself has a wooden body with a wooden stock with blue fabric wrapped around the grip. It features a pair of limbs with a brown drawstring, and a sight on top.
The bolts themselves features a yellow tip that will be set alight, a grey shaft, and purple fletching.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire bolts in an arc. These bolts will explode upon impact, inflicting enemies with the effect, and will also have a chance to deal double the damage thanks to the attribute.
After firing each shot, the user will pull back the drawstring and insert a new bolt.
- Pair this with a weapon for higher mobility such as the Pulling Sucker Gun.
- The arrows have travel time so try to compensate for the distance when aiming for enemies at far distances. Use the scope to help with this.
- Aim for large groups of enemies as this will damage, eliminate, and set fire to many players.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Due to the , take to time practice to get used to the arc.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Take cover when randomly fired upon, or run away and scan through the battlefield for any users.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Have a Primary or Backup weapon handy for dealing with enemies at close range.
- Initial release.