The Siege Mode Gauntlet is a Heavy weapon released in the 17.6.0 update.
This weapon looks like an exoskeleton, with five green rocket launching barrels extruding from the body. It can deal high amounts of damage, has a fairly average fire rate, a decent ammo capacity but low mobility.
This weapon looks like a handheld exoskeleton, with five green and black rocket launching barrels extruding from the body and an iron sight on the side. The overall colors are red, green, yellow, and grey. The weapon itself in use is attached to the body.
This weapon is extremely useful in long ranges, as it had manual guidance and multiple shots, allowing you to have multiple chances of hitting an enemy. The bonus also that enemies cannot trace the missiles to see where you are, as the manual guidance can throw them off. This weapon with mods is about 3-5 shot kill, while no mods are 5-6 shot which is one burst.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Siege Mode Gauntlet will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Rocket Jumping is also possible with this, though it is not recommended as it has fixed delay, however it does inflict self-damage and can only jump 3 times per magazine.
- Keep in mind that this weapon has very slow mobility of 40, so use high mobility weapons to traverse around the map.
- At long range, the manual guidance helps a lot, as one can redirect the missiles.
- Avoid firing this weapon when close to objects or teammates.
- When using this weapon, aim for groups of enemies.
- This can be used for long-range surprise attacks, fire from a high place, and fire against groups from below.
- This can also be useful in taking down Jetpack users.
- An effective strategy is to fire a volley of missiles and switch to a melee weapon then use the crosshair of the weapon to guide the missiles to the target. Switching to a Melee weapon allows better maneuverability and can deceive enemies.
- Make sure to not use this weapon often as it has a long reload time and depletes ammo rapidly.
- Pick off the user from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- When being chased, make quick turns, and take cover behind objects.
- Flank around the user and use a Melee weapon to deal inflict quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid getting into the line of sights of users, try opting for alternative paths or indoor areas.
- Note that the weapon is ineffective at close quarters combat, use this, and use a high mobility weapon or a shotgun.
- Take out user(s) when they are reloading.
- The Reflector Gadget can be useful for returning the high damage back to the user.
Have a long-ranged weapon, and also be sure to have a weapon with good mobility, such as one of the Pulling Towards Target weapons or an 85 mobility weapon, as this has only 40 mobility.
- Initial release.
- It shares the same armguard as the One-Punch Gauntlet and the Vertical Grip Device.
- Despite its name, it isn't stronger in Siege mode, or it isn't only able to be used in Siege mode (now called Escort).
- It is a very good weapon to use in Monster Siege.
- In the armory, it looks like it shoots a total of 108 rockets; the Reaper, Loud Piggy and Yetti Spirit do like this, but the Siege Mode Gauntlet is actually like the Semi Auto Sniper Rifle/Sakura because when the Semi Auto Sniper Rifle fires, it shoots 3 bullets and it takes 3 ammo from the cartridge/weapon. same with this weapon, because you get only 3 burst shots and each burst shot takes 6 ammo.
- It has the same mobility of 40 as the Big Buddy (PG3D).