|“||The zoom of this camera is so huge that you will be able to see the power of your enemy (yes, it is THIS small)||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a camera gun that uses photographing as the weapon's attack. It is a moderately powerful 1 - 2 shot sniper with its good fire rate and capacity but low mobility.
It appears to be a weapon with a recoil stock and a red handguard. On top, there is a SLR camera with a flash attachment and extended zoom lens, which is used as a barrel.
This weapon is basically a camera that uses photographing as a way to attack players in a long range. This weapon can slow down targets, temporarily reducing their mobility for a few seconds. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in long ranges.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another. The Snap Attacker only has output delay, which means it will give delay to weapons with Input Delay if they are switched to after shooting this weapon.
- The attribute is powerful. Use this to your advantage as it can stop Jetpack users mid-air.
- Avoid shotguns and other snipers that are a 1 hit because you can easily get outplayed by them.
- 3 cat spam is a viable choice, since only having output delay allows this weapon to be equipped quickly after firing input-delay weapons like Reflector (Weapon) or Thunderer.
- If up close against its user(s), take them out with a shotgun or area damage weapon.
- Attack its user(s) from behind.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges while unnoticed.
- Use a gadget, such as the Ninja Shurikens, against its users at close range.
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range. The mobility on the weapon is not good, so equip an 85 mobility weapon such as Dark Force Saber or Katana if you need to evade enemy players or to traverse around the map easier.
- Initial release.
- According to ECKOSOLDIER, it was formerly considered a Primary weapon, acting like a shotgun.
- However, it was changed to a Sniper weapon in a later patch.
- It was previously the only weapon shaped like a camera. However, this is not the case anymore after the release of the Evidence Hunter.