|“||The zoom of this camera is so huge that you will be able to see the power of your enemy (yes, it is THIS small)||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Snap Attacker is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update. It is part of the Blogger Event Set.
It is a camera gun that uses photographing as the weapon's assault. It is a very powerful 1 - 2 shot Sniper, its fire rate is decently fast, its capacity is good, and the mobility is low.
It appears to be a weapon with the recoil stock and the red handguard. On top, there exists the SLR camera with the flash and the hyper-extended camera lens used as a barrel.
This weapon is basically a camera that uses photographing as a way to attack players in a long range. This weapon can slow down targets, temporarily reducing their mobility for a few seconds. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight which allows it to fight in long ranges.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- The 'Slows Down Target' attribute is powerful. Use this to your advantage as it can stop Jetpack users mid-air.
- Avoid shotguns and other snipers that are a 1 hit because you can easily get outplayed by them.
- 3 cat spam is a viable choice, as the fire rate allows the slowed pullout time weapons like Reflector (Weapon) or Thunderer to pull out faster.
- If up close against its user(s), take them out with a shotgun or area damage weapon.
- Attack its user(s) from behind.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges while unnoticed.
It is recommended to equip a Primary weapon to fend off enemies at close range. The mobility on the weapon is also quite terrible, so equip an 85 mobility weapon such as Dark Force Saber or Katana if you need to evade enemy players or to traverse around the map easier.
- Initial release.
- According to ECKOSOLDIER, it was formerly considered a Primary weapon, acting like a shotgun.
- However, it was changed to a Sniper weapon in a later patch.
- It is the only weapon that is shaped like a camera.
- A camera flash blinds someone instead of slowing them down.