The Sneaky Pistol is a Backup weapon added in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Krampus Lottery.
It takes the appearance of an ice-clad pistol that shoots light blue bullets that can disable the jumps and the gadgets of enemies. It deals a high amount damage, a good fire rate of 85, and an average capacity of 8 for its fire rate, and an above-average mobility of 65. When at maximum efficiency, it is capable of being a 1-2 shot to the body with high modules.
The weapon is a handheld pistol, with the front coated in a luminescent blue substance. It follows a black and teal color scheme. Like its primary companion, the Ice Chaser, at the barrel seems to have icicles hanging at the bottom and on top of it has a teal gemstone-like bayonet. It has several red markings, three of them directly above three navy and gold banner. Besides that, it takes on the form of your average small pistol.
This weapon shoots light blue bullets with an instant bullet travel time. It is usually a 1-2 kill in the body depending on the modules and a one-shot to the head. This weapon possesses the gadget blocker and jump-disabling attributes, so when the bullets land on the player, they can barely jump, and at the same time, they cannot use their gadgets and module combinations. This weapon also does more damage to the cursed (Players who are cursed have a green skull above their heads).
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, because of the lack of ammunition, use the Drum Magazine for more ammo.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- The weapon has the ability to disable gadgets, this is useful against enemies who heavily rely on gadgets.
- Use the disable jumps attribute to counter mobile users and rocket jumpers.
- It has 8 shots that can be emptied quickly if one is not accurate enough, use the Drum Magazine to increase its capacity.
- Beware of its 0.5 second Fixed Delay, therefore try to pull-up this weapon when there are no enemies attacking so as to not risk getting killed while not being able to fire back.
- Keep in mind that when players use stronger armor like the Gold Clan Armor or the Developer Armor, this will be a 2-3 shot kill.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of its users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- If hit, pull back quickly while firing until the effects wear off.
- A fatal area damage weapon like the Christmas Ultimatum is good to keep if you are prohibited by the debuffs.
This weapon can be used for a casual, as a general-purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- - 17.1.0
- Even though it's called the "Sneaky Pistol," it doesn't conceal the firing sound.
- The theme of this weapon is reminiscent of the real folktale Krampus.
- This weapon and 2 other weapons are obtained from the Insidious Krampus event (The other 2 weapons being: Ice Chaser and Sneaky Pistol).
- Before the iOS release of the 20.0.0 update, a false rumor and hoax was spread amongst the community that its Fixed Delay mechanic was removed. This is proven to be untrue by testing.
- It is usually a 1-2 shot kill to normal armor with high modules but it will be a 2-3 shot kill to players who have strong armor.