|“||A cybernetic implant that allows you to transform your hand into a sniper rifle with a semi-automatic mode. Aiming modules are implemented right into your brain.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Sniper Cyber Module is a Sniper introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained from the Cyber Season Battle Pass. It was also obtainable from the Cyber Set Event that included: Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, and Rocket Hands.
It is a yellow sniper weapon implanted into the player's left arm and it semi-automatically shoots lasers. It has good damage, a high fire rate, a moderate capacity, and slow mobility. It is currently almost 1 burst kill (4-6 headshots) in the current update.
It has a similar appearance to the Cyborg Hands, both being guns attached to the player's arm. It retracts/changes into the player's arms whenever the player wishes to reload. It is gray with yellow and red details. It has a red barrel with a gray grip beneath as the magazine and a red rod as the barrel of the gun to fire laser projectiles.
This weapon semi-automatically shoots red lasers with instant bullet travel time. It also has an optic sight which allows it to fight in long range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it similarly as Sakura/Semi Auto Sniper Rifle.
- Aim at the head for maximize Efficiency per shot.
- Equip this with max Sniper booster setup grant increased stat.
- There is little capacity in the clip, so you may have to reload quite often.
- Make sure to aim and fire effectively. As one tap may expend ammo inefficiently. Although it can take down multiple severely injured opponent at linear direction, it is no good when dealing with jumpers.
- With the right aim and skill, this weapon can be used to take down rocket jumpers due to the high damage per shot and fire rate.
- Strafe as much as you can, as the user will drain its ammunition in no time.
- Out-snipe him/her with a 1 hit kill the sniper.
- Use a powerful area damage weapon or a shotgun.
- Using this weapon itself may be effective when countering.
- High DPS weapons to flank and make him/her lose her control.
- Do not be fooled when someone only bearing a hand, as this weapon is dangerous.
Have a Backup weapon if engaged in close quarters.
Initial release. When it was first released, it took 9-11 headshots to kill, proving it was very underpowered.
It takes 4-6 shots to kill, which is very good with skilled aim and accuracy.
Its fire rate was buffed to 98.
Its fire rate was changed to 76.
It was changed back into a semi-automatic weapon.
This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon is one of the Cyber weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update.
- It was obtainable from the Cyber Set Event that included: Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, and Rocket Hands.
- This weapon was also obtainable from the Cyber Season Battle Pass.