The Sniper Dude is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 17.1.1 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Gold Division Clan Set.
It is a silver revolver with multiple attachments that allow it to perform like any sniper. It has insane damage, an extremely fast fire rate for a sniper, average capacity, and decent mobility. It can 1 hit headshot and 2 body shot if maxed out combined with the bleeding attribute.
It appears to be a silver revolver with golden details an attached stock, a black scope, a bipod, and a massive golden suppressor with a blue diamond on it.
This weapon is a revolver that shoots at a high fire rate and that possesses pre-attachments that allow it to perform like most snipers: It has a long-range, high accuracy and an optic magnification scope. This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. The scope allows longer range battles. When shooting, only gems appear at the tip of the barrel, unlike the other gold division clan weapons which appear both coins and gems
When reloading, the cylinder opens, the player takes out the used bullets and replaces them with usable ones, then puts the cylinder back. It is a delay output weapon only meaning that it gives no delay to other weapons, yet has a delay if switched to immediately from a delay input and/or delay weapon like the Ultimatum.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- As always, you should keep moving while sniping.
- This weapon only has 6 shots, and one can deplete their ammo reserves if they are not careful.
- Line up your shots to have a chance to hit multiple enemies at once.
- The Bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Because of the fast fire rate and the scope, this weapon is suitable for any range.
- Using the Steel Hands module combination is a great way to increase the weapon accuracy due to the fast fire rate.
- This weapon is actually very powerful due to its 2 shot body shot and 1 shot headshot ability, so it can dominate matches easily if used correctly.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area Damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user(s) while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet gadget to make it difficult for yourself to be hit.
- Flank around the user(s) with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Beware that this weapon has a very fast fire rate and can kill you quickly even at close range if you aren't careful.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to counter-snipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Use 1-shot snipers such as the Anti-Champion Rifle to quickly neutralize these users.
- Use this weapon yourself if all else fails.
You should also pair it with Laser Cycler because when you do Laser Cycler>Sniper Dude and Sniper Dude>Laser Cycler, there is no delay.
- Initial release
- This got buffed
- The revolver itself is based off the Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum Revolver.
- Unlike the other Golden Division Weapons, it only shoots out gems, not coins.
- It is the first Sniper weapon that is actually a revolver.
- This, the Golden Bros, Gangsta Shield, Double Cashback and Gem Power are the only golden division weapons to be used in the realistic mode Brawl, even though some like the Gem Power aren't realistic weapons.
- Like all Clan weapons after the 17.00 Update it has a unique crosshair.