|“||These arrows penetrate walls? Thanks to Bloqsteady corporation for the great possibility to shoot bow with the help of gamepad. A bow has always been easy enough to complicate it even more [sarcasm/on]||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Sniper Exoskeleton, commonly abbreviated as the Sniper Exo, is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update. It is one of the six Exoskeletons introduced into the game.
It is a green exoskeleton with a scope that shoots bullets that can go through walls (even though it does not emit any lasers or light). It has very high damage (most of the time, a one-shot even to the body), a good fire rate, a really large capacity, and decent mobility. When at max level, it is capable of a 1 shot to the head and 2 shot to the body(sometimes 1).
Similar to the other Exoskeletons, this weapon is mounted on the back of the users and a controller is used to fire and scope this weapon. Its colour design on the barrel looks somewhat like the Brutal Headhunter (with a different colour scheme). The Exoskeleton features a transparent holographic cyan scope reticle in front of the user being powered by a controller for the user to take control of the weapon . The holographic sight on the controller will pulse and move slightly outward with every shot when not aimed in.
The user will fire a single large, high-calibre sniper round from the weapon mounted on the exoskeleton from behind and top of the user's left shoulder forward. These bullets are hitscan.
When reloading, the user will slightly bring the weapon forward before facing the weapon downward then replacing the magazine with a new fresh clip then bringing the weapon back to its operating position.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also has input delay meaning it receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this weapon at long ranges.
- If locked in a sniper duel against powerful wall-break Snipers with less zoom, use the scope to out-range them and gain the upper hand.
- This weapon does have a switching delay, so be cautious about it.
- This weapon is a great counter to the Third Eye. Since this weapon has wall-break while also leaving no trail like the One Shot, you will have the advantage in a sniper duel.
- Its conjunction of high efficiency, damage, capacity and fire rate make it capable of scoring multiple kills before reloading.
- Aim at the head for extra points and speed up the killing process.
- This gun is very good for taking people using the Jetpack as the wall-break bullets will not reveal the player's location.
- Even if you miss the first shot, keep calm and try again, as this Sniper's average fire rate will allow you to fire again in no time; do not panic.
- This weapon requires for the user to aim differently because this weapon has a very hard crosshair firing method and it shoots out a bullet requiring the user to aim a little farther ahead of the target to hit them
- This weapon has a very high capacity for a Sniper weapon. Use this to your advantage when you are in a sniper duel.
- This, along with some other weapons, is a viable choice when playing in the Sniper Tournament gamemode because of its high capacity, moderate reload time, moderate fire rate, and high damage.
- If somebody tries to rocket jump near you, pull out this weapon, if you hit them it will kill them or severely injure them.
- The placement of the weapon on your shoulder makes it easier to hit headshots
- Engage users using high mobility and high-Efficiency weapons.
- Rush the user using a deadly close-quarters weapon such as Frozen Dragon or Gas Launcher. However, do not rush them head-on, as experienced players can kill you without using the scope.
- A semi-effective counter to this weapon is using weapons or gadgets with the Slowing Targets down attribute. However, be aware that skilled users would know how to counter this counter.
- Use other one-shot kill weapons, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle, although you may have a fire rate disadvantage and you may reveal your location.
- Wielding Sniper Exoskeleton yourself can be effective when countering.
- If you can, then sneak up behind the user and kill the user with a powerful weapon.
- Keep out of this gun's user's sight.
- Try to use the Eraser to trap the user inside a gravitation force so that you can easily finish them off with one of your other powerful weapons.
- Using Area damage weapons can be efficient to mess up opponent's focus when they are aiming as they are easily panicked and distracted by Area damage weapons.
- Don't take cover behind thin or compact obstacles, as the enemy may know your exact location and may try to kill you through cover.
- When at point blank against this weapon, try to rocket jump to give them a harder time trying to shoot you in the head, this also gives you an easier time hitting them in the head.
Bring a high fire rate weapon to use at medium range such as Secret Forces Rifle or Champion Peacemaker. Also bring a deadly close-quarters weapon such as Flaming Volcano, Ghost Lantern, or Soulstone. Make sure to have a high mobility weapon like the Double Cashback, as it can help you manoeuver around to avoid enemy fire. Finally make sure to bring a non-delay weapon if you are Three Category Spamming to avoid delay, the best weapons for this role are, Dual Anger, Ritual Revolvers, Necklace of the Ice King and Poison Darts.
This weapon is actually popular, despite this weapon not being used very often in matches. The reason why it is considered as popular is because of the fact that in the Pixel Gun 3D Discord and in other Pixel Gun 3D social media, players often talk about this weapon, mainly due to the fact that they claim that it is one of the most powerful sniper weapons in the game, some also know it for being popular youtuber Bridger5's main and favourite sniper. It's high magazine capacity, wallbreak ability, and hitscan rounds without tracers are most likely the reason why.
- Initial release.
- It was severely power crept to 2 body shot kill and increase its capacity to 24 for a short period of time.
- It was ultimately reversed to almost its former glory, becoming a powerful 1 headshot weapon.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 13%, making it a one shot headshot with specific levels of module.
- It was added in the Trader's Van for gems, cost depends on level.
- This weapon is part of the Exoskeleton set originally released in the 13.5.0 update, but this weapon was released as part of the "Exo-Pilot" set, along with the Demolition Exoskeleton and the Exo Pilot Avatar.
- The Sniper Exoskeleton is one of the few weapons not available in Free Play.
- This weapon has the highest capacity among all wall break Sniper weapons.
- Sniper Exoskeleton's wall break behavior is based on real-life Anti-Material Rifle, as it can penetrate through cover and possibly score a kill.
- This weapon has a unique crosshair.
- This is the first wall-break Weapon that shoots bullets instead of lasers, the second being the Block Rifle, and the third being the Mammoth.
- This has the highest capacity out of all single-shot snipers in the game, the second also being the Mammoth (As of April 2021).
- It does the same damage as pre-nerfed Legendary Thunderer but with a little more damage