A map that looks similar to the Village but has a barn, waterfall, wooden bridge, tractor in the barn, and hay. It has grass surroundings like a mountain, also referencing Village.
- While sniping, do not ever stand still. Strafe a lot while sniping.
- Use sniper rifles that can do only one headshot to fully armored players.
- Use snipers with module combinations to make the most of your experience in this map such as invisibility, oracle to name the few.
- Equip a pet with high damage like the Arnold 3000, in case if you have any problems taking out players.
- Try to reload under cover, because when you reload you are the most vulnerable
- Do not keep focusing in the open on one spot, waiting for an enemy to come out, as you are very vulnerable and that person you are waiting for probably already switched places
- Try to switch places as much as possibly so people can less predict where you are.
- Keep your movements more erratic so enemies will have hard time aiming towards you.
- If you have no ammo, search for it in the tiny barn house or in the back. If you can't find any, don't wast time waiting for ammo to spawn, just jump into the water, killing yourself and spawning with ammo.
- Use Weapons With X-ray To find campers.
All weapons in the Sniper category are allowed, except the following if under 16.1 update:
- Hunger Bow
- Magic Bow
- Cupid's Bow
- Thunder Spell
- Elephant Hunter
- Laser Bow
- Shadow Spell
- Little Cthulhu
- Law Enforcer
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
If one of these weapons were equipped while going to Sniper Forts, the player will automatically have the Sniper Rifle equipped.
- This map came first in Android than iOS.
- The sun shines brighter on the red team's base than the blue team's base, this could be an advantage for the blue team.
- If you fall into the water you will die upon contacting it.
- This map was added in the same update with the Train Depot.
- It was originally going to be called "Sniping Farmyard".
- It might have been inspired by Team Fortress 2's "ctf_2fort" though there are no pipes
- The background music on Sniper Forts used to be the same as the music from Deadly Complex from Deadly Games but now is a different background music.
- In newer updates, there is now a banner on each side that corresponds to their team.
- On its older icons, you could definitely see the portal on the bridge.
- This is one of the only maps that allow certain weapons.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Sniper Forts Sniper Forts).