|“||Shoots huge slices of ice that explodes after the contact with surface. Watch your eyes!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a Christmas/Sci-Fi themed weapon which shoots out a cyan projectile. It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and good mobility. It is a 2 shots with area damage, and has a strong slowdown attribute.
It is a futuristic snow themed weapon which is a red gun with a cyan clip, a cyan nozzle and a blue handle. On the top, there appears to be a icy cube. It also includes small details with the cyan color.
This weapon shoots out blue projectiles. These projectiles, which have a fast bullet travel time, has a splash radius on impact. Moreover, these projectiles can slow down the player.
When reloading, the cyan clip from this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Snow Blaster will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to weaken enemies as the damage from this weapon can take out all your armor and half of your health.
- Use this against a group since it has area damage.
- 3 cat spamming with this weapon is useless since it has delay, but if you prefer a cat spam weapon with short delay like this, then this might be the perfect weapon to you.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo.
- If you get hit, try fighting back with any one-shot weapon.
- Area damage weapons can mess up the user's aim.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Bring any good primary.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 16%.
- This may be based on the Winter's Howl from the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies game mode, due to their curved-like pistol grip, the massive ammo source on the top rear, it's revolver-like appearance, and their freezing projectiles.
- This weapon and the Laser Carbine have a similar shooting noise.