The Snow Queen Wand is a Special weapon introduced in the 17.1.0 update, obtained in the Battle Pass. It can be obtained from the Fairytale Season Battle Pass. It also returned in the Trader's Van for about 1,585 only for a limited time.
It is a Special Snow-themed weapon that is mainly blue and cyan coloured.The Snow Queen Wand has high damage, high fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a light blue wand featuring a light blue staff and a large white snowflake on top.
When fired, the wand will summon a blizzard around the user, that will damage and slow down enemies.
While attacking with this weapon, the player will move it up and down. While the weapon is moving, a large AoE is generated around the player.
The weapon doesn't need to be reloaded.
It has a fixed input delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Snow Queen Wand always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Like the Laser Rings, it functions more like a melee weapon with area damage.
- Use this weapon for close ranged combat.
- It can kill enemies quickly, usually 2-3 shots.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal damage against armored targets.
- It can be used to counter melee users, as it has area damage and it slows them down, making them vulnerable.
- Pair with the Stealth Bracelet to get behind enemies and wreak havoc.
- This is especially useful for causing havoc on defenders in modes such as Flag Capture.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Avoid getting too close to users and use a Primary weapon to keep them from a distance.
- Use a Heavy weapon to counter the user.
- The blizzard summoned by a user is noticeable at long range. Use this as a visual indicator if a user is present.
- Follow the user from behind, and surprise attack them.
- If close to the user, use the Ninja Shurikens to quickly eliminate them.
- When caught inside the blizzard, rocket jump out of the radius or attempt to kill the user with a close-ranged weapon, such as a shotgun.
- Have a ranged weapon, such as a Sniper, if engaged in long ranged combat.
- Equip a Melee with higher mobility for easier transportation.
- Initial release
- As of 12/4/20 it was brought back for the first time through the Trader's Van costing 1,585 at Level 65.
- When it was first released, opponents killed by this weapon would disintegrate into a red cloud instead of a blue one. This was later fixed.
- This is one of the only Special weapons that behave like Melee weapons, the others being Plasma beast, Laser rings and Deadly digital system.