|“||When there is no snow in the Christmas, we activate the "Easy Blizzy" mode so that it wouldn't be silly to sing Christmas songs in the neighbourhood. We wish you a Merry Christmas!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Snow Storm is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.2.0 Christmas update.
It is a blue, winter themed gun that shoots snow with gravitational force. It has decent damage, a high fire rate, high capacity, and low mobility.
It is very bulky in design, and it is a light blue color, with small traces of red on the inside of the weapon. The handle of the weapon is colored with red and white stripes, similar to a candy cane.
This weapon shoots snow that has gravitational force, which means it can suck players into the weapon's nozzle. This weapon works similarly to flamethrowers, it just has the gravitational force attribute. It has area damage and can slow down the players, temporarily reducing their mobility.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the simplest/newest players.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- This has area damage so take out multiple enemies at once.
- Capacity is quite high, but however runs out quite fast, so its best to conserve ammunition for attacking potential enemies.
- Use this at fast/mobile players so that they can be slowed down, then finish them off with a stronger weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from this weapon so that you won't get near the enemy.
- Use a melee weapon. The user will try to suck you towards him so use this as an advantage.
Have a long-ranged weapon. This is so that you can take out any opposing people wielding powerful melee and sniper rifles.
- Initial release.
- The glitch with the "Slow the Target" attribute is fixed.
- This, the Eraser and the Electric Vortex are the only three weapons with the Gravitation Force attribute.
- The Singular Grenade also has the same attribute. However, it is a Gadget and not a Weapon.