It is a pumpkin-headed snowman in black, purple, and orange clothing. On its neck appears to be an amulet containing a purple gem. It also has purple feet. The pumpkin on its head is glowing yellow.
Despite its name, it does not attack you with the projectile magic of any kind. However, It will make contact with you, dealing damage. It's maneuvering skills are moderate, so it will be occasionally be delayed by the levels various obstacles.
- Simply keep walking and moving. You can use any kind of weapon that you feel comfortable with.
- Engage in long ranges.
- For a faster fight, engage using high fire rate or high-efficiency weapons such as the Armageddon or the Heavy Shotgun.
- If you want to engage using a melee weapon, just keep moving back and forth while hitting the boss.
- Winter Island (as the boss)
- Even though the boss's name is "Snowman Mage", it has no signs of being made of snow whatsoever, nor does it have the ability to use magic ("Mage" was the word for "Magician" in old English).
- The other mages are the Warlock, the Ice Mage, and the Mummy Mage.
- The Snowman Mage shares a vague resemblance to the Horseless Headless Horseman(HHH for short) from Team Fortress 2, regarding the glowing pumpkin head and purple clothing. However, the HHH in question is smaller than the latter.