|“||SMG is the best Friend of Common and Uncommon All Like That.||”|
—Weapons description in Gallery
The Social Uzi is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update of Pixel Gun 3D. This weapon was originally obtainable by linking Pixel Gun 3D to a Facebook account. However, this weapon is no longer obtainable in the more recent versions of the game, and it's not visible in the Gallery.
It is a gray and blue submachine gun that shoots regular bullets automatically. It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and high mobility in
The weapon's appearance resembles the Uzi-Uzi, though it features a unique blue and white color scheme resembling that of the Facebook logo.
This weapon shoots regular bullets automatically with instant bullet travel time. It has no additional properties.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
It has medium damage, high rate of fire, normal capacity, and high mobility for lower levels.
- Use this weapon as a last resort if all your weapons' ammo are dried.
- Before getting this weapon, try leveling up to level 22, (or better yet, level 55) then connect to Facebook. That way, you don't have to spend money on the second and the final form of this weapon.
- This weapon is a great starter weapon as it has a high fire-rate and it is also multipurpose.
- In late game, it can still be proven very powerful against even better weapons due to its insane fire rate and massive DPS on the enemy.
- Fighting at close range is recommended unless you’re fighting a shotgun user.
- After the 15.1.0 update, it is arguably the best primary at close ranges.
- Despite this, Viking will still take it out unless you can strafe the bullets.
- Use this to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Aim on the head for maximum DPS.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can make short work with those users.
- This weapon, although a very powerful starter weapon can be easily countered by even higher fire rate and high damaging weapons.
- Equip a long-range weapon.
- High efficient sniper rifle.
- 85 mobility melee such as Dark Force Saber for quick getaways.
Initial release. The weapon's initial form back then had an efficiency of 4 (dealing only the mediocre damage) and +14 efficiency in the second upgrade.
it has become overpowered, rendering it a 16 shot kill with a very fast attacking speed. Meaning that it can be used in short ranges to take advantage of this.
It is no longer obtainable.
It is added to Battle Royale.
- The Social Uzi is the only weapon in the game where the Lethality of the weapon scales upon what level the user is at. The minimum Lethality is 4, for levels 1-6, and the maximum Lethality is 19, for levels 27-31.
- This gun is similar to the regular Uzi-Uzi. The Differences are that this weapon 15 more points of Lethality.
- You get this weapon along with 10 and the 'Social Hero' skin after you link the Pixel Gun 3D app to your device's social media application.
- The way on getting the Social Uzi was removed, meaning that you can't get the weapon, however the skin that fits with the weapon was then made to be obtainable like any other regular skin. It is unknown if this weapon is removed due to not being shown in the Gallery.
- Those who have this weapon will randomly have its grade in either Common or Rare. Those who have it in Common will just have it as a collector's item, as the weapon is unusable in that grade.