Soda + Pop is summer themed weapon where a bottle is thrown for its projectiles. It deals very high damage with low capacity and medium mobility. It is sometimes a 1 shot if the weapon is fully upgraded and does a direct hit.
The Soda + Pop is made up of two items: a 3/4 filled soda bottle and a packet of mint candy (an imitation of mentos). The drink is orange, suggesting that it is orange-flavoured soda.
The player throws the bottle, it will fly through the air with a looping trajectory. The bottle will explode into a yellow orange bubbly explosion when it hits the walls/ground or another player.
When a bottle is thrown, the player will take out another bottle, open it, pop a candy piece into it, close it, and shake it, allowing the user to toss another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Soda + Pop will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- The cluster bomb is an effective way of getting rid of groups of enemies.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade or Sticky Candy for easy kills and points.
- Use this in small spaces or hallways, as the cluster bombs will be able to take out or damage more players.
- Make sure not to accidentally hit nearby or teammates in front of you with this weapon, as you may take self damage by the cluster bombs.
- As this weapon's projectiles have travel time and an arching shot, it is not recommended to use this at long ranges, unless the opponent is close to a wall.
- Try to conserve ammunition, as this weapon only has a few shots.
- If one shot does not kill a person, it can cripple them severely. Use an instant-kill weapon such as Exterminator or an automatic weapon to finish them off.
- When attacking users who are in a high place, make sure to go to the same elevation as them, as the looping shots will likely miss unless you do so.
- If you see a user close by behind glass or suspect that a user is behind a wall, shooting at the wall will likely damage the user if you cannot go into the area yourself.
- Hide behind walls or somewhere safe when reloading, since the reload speed is slow.
- This weapon can be used similarly to the Huge Boy, so if you use the Huge Boy, use the Soda + Pop in a similar way.
- Try not shoot at enemies who are at a very close range, because this weapon can inflict high amounts of self-damage.
- Do NOT even try Rocket Jumping with this weapon as it deals a tremendous amount of self-damage.
- Strafe around its users at a medium range to confuse the user and avoid more damage.
- Use an instant-kill weapon such as Anti-Champion Rifle to effectively eliminate its users.
- As this weapon has only one bullet in its capacity and a relatively slow reload, use these seconds to quickly kill the user.
- Spray the user with an automatic weapon, while constantly moving, so to cripple their health and make it more difficult for them to aim.
- Go very close to the user and use a melee weapon, so if they try to attack you with this weapon, they will likely also damage themselves.
- Stay in a place that is higher than that of the user to decrease the chances of getting hit, and eliminate the user with a sniper weapon.
- Use the Reflector so the player will damage themselves when he/she tries to damage you (or your nearby teammates) with this weapon.
- If you do not have adequate counters to this weapon, keep your distance, as the arcing shot and cluster bomb may be able to damage you.
- Try hiding behind walls or other barriers where the user cannot find you, to avoid encounters.
- A skilled player may be able to estimate where the rocket lands and how far its shots will go, so be wary.
Pair this weapon with a variety of different weapons. A shotgun, such as the Viking, works well with this weapon. You may also want to use a weapon to reach players at long distances, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle. A faster-firing weapon can be useful in certain situations, so weapons such as the Orange Killer or Pew Pew Rifle are recommended.
- Initial release.
- This and all weapons that have the cluster bomb attribute have been buffed in terms of damage.
- Removed from the Realistic Brawl mode.
- This weapon's damage is reduced by 29%.
- It no longer use Toy Bomber's projectiles as its Cluster Bombs.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- This weapon was brought back to the Super Lottery, obtainable via parts.
- This weapon was brought back in the Mr Fruit Set for 9 days.
- It works similarly to the Huge Boy.
- The soda bottle and mint packet may be a reference to Fanta and Mentos, as the mint makes the soda fizzle in the firing mechanics.
- This weapon was referenced in a preview of the Summer Update on the game's social media platforms as an animation of a "Bottle Flip Challenge".