|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Solar Power Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 3.4.0 update in Pixel Gun World.
It has a yellow and gray body with three blue crystals on the top, a yellow stock, a yellow handle, a yellow ammo clip with a dark yellow skull on it, and a white and yellow muzzle. When fired, yellow waves will go forward and explode on impact. It also has an area damage effect.
It has high damage per hit (Regarding lower level matches), an okay fire rate, minimal capacity and average mobility.
- After firing, there will be a slightly long cooldown, so don't be in the open when it cooldowns.
- Use close and medium range attacks as the yellow waves will hit enemies easier as they don't move faster than bullets.
- Use a high mobility while running, then fire when reaching a nearby enemy.
- Try to avoid its shot and attack the enemy while they are waiting for the cooldown to end.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodge its fire-entity when being used in a longer range, even though, it is easy dodging it.
- Despite what the name may say, this gun cannot receive ammo from the sun in a map that has it.