|“||The soulstone collects only the most vile souls in order to use them as ammo in the future. The more you shoot, the more your kill, the more ammo you have.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Soulstone is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a cyan lantern that emits a pink ghost. This weapon has high damage, with a very slow firing rate, a relatively decent capacity, and a medium mobility.
It is a reskin of the Ghost Lantern.
When fired, the weapon’s "mouth" opens up and fires a pink ghost projectile similar to the Ghost Lantern's. The ghost also seems to have small pink static coming out of it. The ghost projectile also looks like a "Ghast" from the video game Minecraft.
The weapon itself mainly is a white and light turquoise color. At the top is a gold handle. It has 4 golden horns, 2 eyes(presumably), a mouth which the projectile comes out of, and other purple and gold details.
When fired, the "mouth" of the lantern opens and releases a pink ghost-like projectile, revealing extendable rods that act like the teeth of the lantern and contains a rotating orb, until it closes again. The projectile has an extremely slow bullet travel time but has a very large hitbox.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload. It has no delay mechanics.
- In Siege, some enemies will try to glitch into the ram to prevent the ram from moving back. Use this weapon to get them out of the ram as it can cover the entire inside of the ram
- Since it works similarly to the Ghost Lantern, the use of this weapon is no different from its counterpart.
- Get close to your opponent as this weapon almost always grants a guaranteed one-shot kill.
- Do not go to long-range maps such as Parkour City, as the travel time of the projectile is one of the slowest in the game.
- In Siege, use this weapon when multiple enemies are blocking the ram.
- This weapon could help out primaries as it could create what is essentially a "wall" in close ranges. By shooting this in a part of the hallway, people cannot really cross it without attempting to dodge it. You could use this by shooting this weapon first and then use your primary when they try to avoid the large hitbox of the ghost.
- This weapon is best played in close range maps such as Pool Party.
- It is an excellent weapon for mowing multiple enemies in Campaign and Arena due to its outstanding damage.
- It is most effective at close range, as your opponent will be much easier to hit.
- Use a high mobility weapon to get close such as the Neutron Pulsator, and then quickly switch and shoot.
- It is very effective in hallway maps such as Silent School and Pool Party since there is no escape from the projectile in tight spaces.
- Unlike the Ghost Lantern, the Soulstone has a better max ammo capacity since the Ghost Lantern with max ammo holds 11 bullets. The Soulstone with max ammo holds around 21 bullets.
- However, the new update may contradict this, so be sure to check this through the Polygon.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Use area damage weapons such as the Big Buddy against its user.
- Because of the slow travel time of the projectile, you can easily run away from it using high mobility melee such as the Katana or Elder Force Saber
- Attack its users from behind
Bring fast-firing automatics like the Excalibur,and a long range sniper.
- Individually, this weapon is a very obviously a powerful close-ranged damage dealer. This weapon provides users with relatively easy gameplay as nearly everyone could use this weapon with ease. In terms of synergy, this weapon can help primaries deal extra damage to the player or finishing weakened targets and full health players off.
- Initial release.
- It became obtainable from the Black Market.
- It is a reskin of the Ghost Lantern, but with slightly more damage.
- This weapon is based on the Ghost Lantern from The Legend Of Zelda.
- When fired, it fires a ghost-like projectile similar to the Ghast from the game Minecraft.