|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Blaster (PGW).
|“||A space agent Bond, Cube Bond has a long range of guns, vehicles, and gadgets. But this blaster is his must-have equipment on any mission.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Space Blaster is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic pistol that shoots light blue laser beams. The Space Blaster has moderate damage, a fast rate of fire, medium-low capacity, and average mobility.
The gun is full of steel or titanium, some blue energy-like parts, and a wooden handle. It has an ammo clip beside the pistol.
This weapon shoots light blue laser beams with instant bullet travel time. It also has a wall-break ability that has a higher chance to hit an enemy than the Prototype and has better accuracy than the Laser Minigun. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight which allows this weapon to fight in longer range.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Try to get a headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage and quick kills.
- Its 4x scope makes it better medium range attacks. Not recommended for continuous firing due to the ammo draining quickly.
- This is an acceptable weapon to tear down armor users.
- Try to accurately place your shots, do NOT spray bullets due to the low ammo capacity and high rate of fire, as that will easily give you a disadvantage in a prolonged fight.
- When the enemy hides or runs behind cover, shoot the wall and you might kill the enemy.
- This weapon has medium damage, always aim for the head.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Fast firing Primary weapons and area damage weapons will easily dispatch its user(s).
- Do not try to hide, since he/she will fire towards you even without knowing you are there.
Equip a long ranged weapon and a Primary as backup if ammo runs low.
- The Space Blaster is added in the game.
- The weapon is removed.
- It is brought back.
- Damage increased by 23%.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It's based on movie "Star Wars" "DH-17 Blaster Pistol" which has almost same firing sound and ammo clip usage.
- Even though they both have Space in their names, the Space Blaster doesn't shoot the same colour laser as the Space Rifle