|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Space Rifle (PGW).
|“||Comes from Alien Arsenals. One of the latest weapons engineered in Martian labs. It is used to assassinate brass hats in the enemy headquarters||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Space Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a futuristic sniper rifle that shoots blue lasers that can go through walls. It has good damage, a great fire rate, a decent capacity, and a decent mobility.
It looks like an indigo painted sniper with some gray details on it that shoots navy blue lasers. It has a long optic sight, a small, black shoulder stock, a gray nozzle, and a brown handle. It has a reskinned version called the Inventor's Rifle which was released in the 14.0.0 update.
The player holds it using both of their hands. This weapon shoots a blue/purple laser that will go through walls. It also has a 6x scope, which facilitates sniping.
When reloading, the magazine/clip from the behind of the gun is taken out, then put back. It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Exterminator and the Laser Bouncer.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this against weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker killing.
- Use this in medium to long-range. Don't use the scope in close to slightly medium range, as your sensitivity and your aim will be even worse.
- Don't stop strafing while sniping in longer ranges. However, do not use this sniper while standing still, as many other types of players will have the advantage of taking you down.
- One of its attributes is wall-break, so you are able to kill players by shooting through a wall.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons easily eradicate its users.
Bring a fast-firing weapon, since this weapon is slow firing. Bring a powerful back-up such as Exterminator or if you fancy something that shoots fast or want something for a category spam loadout, bring the Dual Laser Blasters if you run out of ammo.
- The Space Rifle is released.
- Capacity was reduced to 5.
- Fire rate decreased.
- Damage increased by 7%.
- Capacity was increased to 10.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Returned via the Space Parasites Lottery.
- Damage increased by 25%
- It also received a skin, which changes the weapons model.
- This is most likely based on the Sniper Rifle from the Star Wars Franchise.
- This weapon was brought back in the 12.5.0 update.
- There is a re-skin of it called Inventor's Rifle.
- Even though they both have Space in their names, the Space Rifle doesn't shoot the same color lasers as the Space Blaster.