|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Space Rifle Up1 (PG3D).
It looks like an indigo painted sniper that shoots navy blue lasers. It also introduces a wide 10x scope.
- Aim for the head. Do not waste your ammo, as this weapon has only 4 capacity.
- Snipe down users from long range and head-shot wise if necessary.
- If this runs out of ammo, it's recommended to switch to an alternatively good weapon.
- It's best using this against slow players or players that are standing still since this weapon is more of a spray to pray weapon (because it can easily run out of ammo) and head-shot wise.
- It's best using this as a defensive weapon more than an offensive weapon due to the slow mobility.
- Do not kill a player behind the wall because the Space Rifle Up1 in PGW does NOT have wall break.
- When fighting in long range, use the scope and aim for the head.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and try to waste your opponent's ammunition, as this has only 4 capacity.
- Kill the player when reloading with a better weapon.
- Pick off its user from long ranges.
- Blast somebody with a really efficient Heavy/Premium weapon, unless if used in long range.
Space wars themed.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- This is based on the Sniper Rifle from Star Wars.