The Sparkling Horn is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Sparkling Horn is a Backup weapon of the Legendary grade introduced in the 21.4.0 Cartoon Season. It deals high damage, has a average capacity, a decent-good mobility of 75 and a moderate fire rate.
It is a weapon that bears a huge resemblance to Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony but with a bigger unicorn horn. The Sparkling Horn appears mostly a shade of sky blue and features many rainbow details.
This weapon has both Input and Output Delay, meaning that it gives pull-out animations to other weapons and receives pull-out animations from some weapons associated with Three Category Spam. Its delay mechanics are identical to the Exterminator or Thunderer.
- This weapon has no fixed delay, so it is viable for 3 category spam.
- However, be aware that this weapon gives and receives delay.
- Use this weapon the same way you would use the Thunderer but that it is not scoped.
- Aim this at your teammates to offer them extra HP.
- Aim for headshots to deal additional damage.
- Due to this weapon having a lack of scope, use this in close to medium ranges.
- It has somewhat bad accuracy so it is advised to have good aim when aiming at the enemy.
- Use weapons with Charm or Weakening to lower it's user's power
- Try to blind your opponent to make them miss their shots
- Only you (Or your teammates) can become the medic. So if your opponent's team has a medic,
- Destroy the medic first, then use powerful weapons against them
- Pairing this with a fast fire rate Primary weapon can help quickly finish of enemies hit with a bullet.
- Insert powerful Modules such as Upgraded Magazine to improve performance.
- Initial release.
- The weapon bears a huge resemblance to Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony.
- Its shooting sound effect sounds similar to the Aphrodite Crossbow. Its delay animation also sounds the same as the Thunderer.
- It has the same performance as the Thunderer and the Exterminator as it has Input and Output delay, but the differences between these weapons is that the Sparkling Horn has no scope, higher mobility and greater damage, but however, it has somewhat bad accuracy.
- The weapon’s laser is similar to that of the Brutal Rainbow.
- This weapon would be considered a bio mechanical weapon due to it having biological components but this would be a more loose classification since this weapon also features magical properties.