|“||Hydra sparkles - your opponent mumbles||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a futuristic rifle that shoots green particles with chain damage that slows down targets. It has good damage, a good fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a light grey futuristic rifle featuring various details and parts. It has a solid grey stock, a curved pistol grip, a light green energy cell mounted on the bottom, and a large grey barrel with a coil.
This weapon shoots a green, bolt-like particle with a fast, but not instant bullet travel time. This bullet can also create chain damage, which means that an affected opponent will have their damage transferred to another opponent. Moreover, these particles can slow down enemy players. It does not have a scope and can perform best at medium range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Due to the lack of not having a scope, it is not recommended to use at long range.
- Line up your shots where enemies are close together, as the weapon is capable of chaining shots between each enemy.
- Take advantage of this in Silent School's long and narrow corridors.
- It can be used to counter mobile users, and potentially Jetpack users.
- If you can aim correctly, It will take one shot to kill a player.
- Try locking on weakened players, this weapon can easily take out players with low health.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take the time to aim first.
- Use a sniper rifle with a scope at ranges far from the user's ability to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit. However, be aware since it has a slowdown feature.
- Avoid being too close to your teammates, as there is a chance that the user will be able to damage all of you. The farther you are, the better and the lesser the chance the chain shots will land onto you.
- When hit, keep moving to make it harder for the user to land a hit.
This weapon is suited well for short-medium combat, meaning that Heavy and Primary weapons should be paired for close range.
- Initial release date