|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||The blaster was released by "KiApon" conglomerate famous for its kitchen appliances and weapons. This blaster, for example, originated from a garlic press.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Sparkly Blaster (PGW).
The Sparkly Blaster is a Backup weapon added in the 7.1.0 update.
It is a small, yellow, futuristic pistol that shoots sparkly particles. It features a high rate of fire with a decent amount of damage. It also deals area damage. Though many people meme it and say it looks like a hose/sprinkler.
It has a gray handle with a yellow base. The ammo mag is yellow with black and white lightning on it. It has a wide blue barrel with many holes at the end where the projectiles are shot from.
This weapon shoots sparkly particles as single shots with slow bullet travel time. These particles have a small blast radius and the sparkles spread on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the energy mag and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use in close ranges to maximize damage.
- Its high mobility plus its massively improved damage and its area damage attribute allows it to dish out damage in small maps.
- Use it to gradually weaken armored targets.
- In Co-op Survival and Arena, it is very useful in taking out large groups of enemies quickly.
- Spam it at one enemy while moving and you will get a kill at any armor.
- Pick its users from long ranges.
- The blaster can drain its ammo quickly. Move unpredictably so the users can't get a good firing solution on you, and is forced to waste ammo.
- It has a travel time that is common with other energy weapons. If the user is attacking at a long range, simply dodge the incoming projectiles.
- Use 1-shot kill weapons, such as the Champion Solar Cannon.
- Hide behind objects so the user will run out of ammo.
It received 2 more upgrades.
It was brought back into the Armory (PG3D) for a while.
It was brought back in the Event Chest.
It returned in the Trader's Van.
- It was inspired by a fan concept art from a weapon contest.
- This, along with the Cherry Bomb, were the winners of the Facebook contest for new weapons.
- This weapon can be seen as an upgrade of the Plasma Pistol or Plasma Releaser due to them being very similar.
- The Robot Drone makes the sound of this weapon when shooting.
- This weapon has a reskinned version known as the Void Energy Pistol.