|“||Fast projectile speed and two nice additions: optical and laser sights - allow you to fight even with zero vision conditions (a common practice in the North Pole).||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a winter-military-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets and has a scope. It has good damage, a somewhat fast fire rate, high capacity, and decent mobility. It is around 5 - 6 shots.
It appears to be based off the same design of the Hitman Pistol.
It has grey camo on the frame and on the slide, with green grips.
It also features many attachments, such as an extended magazine with light blue decals, a black laser attachment module at the bottom of the weapon, which is emitting a red laser. (However, it appears only for show) It also features a black 4x scope mounted on a rail, and a grey suppressor with white decals and what seems to be an integrated picatinny rail design beneath it.
It shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer-ranged battles.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is good in medium to long range battles.
- The fire rate of this weapon is somewhat fast. Use that to your advantage.
- Utilize this weapon's 4x scope for long-range encounters.
- It can be used as a Sniper substitute, but with a fairly low damage.
- This weapon doesn't slow you down much. Use it to escape foes.
- Pair this weapon with Backup boosting gear to maximize its efficiency.
- This weapon reloads quickly, so you can start shooting again in a short time.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This weapon is unlocked instantly when you purchase the Operation SNOW Battle Pass.
- You can strafe them and take the user out with a Melee or other powerful close-range weapons.
- Use a faster firing weapon to take them out.
- Area Damage weapons can disorient its user(s). Primary weapons are also great for countering as they can outpace the Spec Ops Pistol's fire rate.
- If you can't strafe them, just take out the same weapon yourself and engage in a firefight.
- Unlike some other weapons, waiting until the user runs out of ammo is not a good idea as it have a rapid reload.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Initial release.
- This gun, like the gun it is a reskin of, is based off the Beretta 92 pistol (with elements of an M1911 pistol) with a snow camo.
- Assuming this Beretta 92 pistol/M1911 pistol that shoots 9mm rounds, the extended magazine would be able to hold up to 30 rounds. However, it only holds 25. (There are different kinds of extended magazines that have varying capacities. This assumption is based on the look of this specific magazine.)
- The Spec Ops Pistol is one of the Operation SNOW Battle Pass exclusive weapons, the others being the Hand Minigun, Night Hunter, and Armadillo. Now, they are occasionally available via Trader's Van.
- The camo on this gun appears to be a digital winter camouflage.
- This is one of the underrated weapons that are very good with skill.
- One of the few weapons with the silent attribute.