|“||When you need to do something immoral, there will be few partners that will help you. This gun will be your companion even in the gray area. And the poison will ensure you will get your mission completed.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Special Agent is a Backup weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a spy-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets with a poison effect. It has decent damage, a good fire rate, a good capacity and low mobility.
It is appears to be a reskinned version of the Hitman Pistol.
It has a matte black finish on the frame and on the slide, with white grips.
The weapon also features many attachments, such as an extended magazine with green striped decals, a black laser sight mounted at the bottom of the weapon, which is emitting a red laser. It also features a mounted red dot sight, an extended barrel, and a grey suppressor with green striped decals.
It shoots regular bullets that are hitscan-based projectiles. These bullets have a poison effect, which means that an opponent shot by this weapon temporarily loses extra health. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer-ranged battles.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics whatsoever.
It has decent damage, a decent fire rate of 95, a good capacity of 18 for a backup, and a low mobility of 55. It is 5-6 shots with poisoning.
- Use this weapons on maps with multiple levels (levels like of a building) as the weapon has silent on it and zoom.
- This weapon has decent damage. It can take people out extremely slow.
- Use its scope at medium to long range.
- Use its poison ability to finish off weakened enemies.
- It is very light. Its mobility of 50 means that even if you have a deadly melee weapon which isn't too mobile (like the Combat Yo-Yo or the Core Sword) you can use this gun to escape enemies chasing you without forgoing a gun.
- Use this in combination with the Black Mamba to inflict more poison damage on enemies.
- Use an area damage weapon that confuses the users like the Dark Matter Generator. When blown around the map, it will be hard to aim.
- Pick off its users from long ranges with a strong Sniper weapon like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Move around so you will not be hit. This weapon does not have area damage.
Bring a long range weapon with you or an area damage weapon.
- Initial release
- This weapon was nerfed along with almost all the clan weapons.
- It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System.
- This gun, similar to its original counterpart, is based off the Beretta 92 pistol.