|“||Spidey-sense never lets one's owner down. Be ready to any problem (even a back-stab). Nothing impresses you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a Spiderman themed rifle that shoots bullets with chain damage that slows down targets. It has medium-low damage, a slow fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a Spiderman themed rifle. It has a red colored body, with the back half of the body and stock being a blue color. It has a small telescopic sight that half red and half blue with orange lenses. The internal structure of the weapon as well as its magazine and muzzle are gray. Above it’s stock is a container full of spider silk.
This weapon shoots a colorful bullet with a relatively fast bullet travel time, an abstract web pattern appears as a muzzle flash on the nozzle when shooting. This bullet also has a Chain Damage attribute, which means that opponents will have their damage chained in sequence and transferred to other nearby opponents. These bullets can also slow down enemy players. Moreover, it possesses a 10x zoom which allows the player to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another, with sticky spider silk connecting to the new clip.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this against a group as it has Chain Damage.
- It takes about 3-4 shots to kill someone, only use this to finish opponents off.
- Use the Slowdown attribute as an advantage. Shoot the enemy with the weapon then switch to another to finish them off.
- Reload when safe as the reload rate is quite slow.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon if you wish to traverse around the map.
- It requires good timing skills to use as it’s projectiles do not have area damage. Even if the bullets are fast, they do have travel time. Take note of this when using the weapon
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo, the gun only has 8 bullets in its magazine.
- Outrun the user with any 85 mobility weapon.
- Since it is a Sniper weapon, rush the user with an Area Damage weapon as the Spider Sense is for picking off targets from a distance.
- Snipe with any other Sniper that has better mobility.
This can be used as a decent crowd-control weapon when paired with additional Area Damage weapons.
- Initial release.
- Damage nerfed tremendously, along with other chain damage weapons.
- Slows down target attribute is fixed.
- The weapon itself is a reference to Spider-Man and his Spidey Sense.
- When the player kills an opponent with this weapon, the opponent disintegrates into blue dust.
- Though it has the word "sense" in the weapon it does not have the X-ray Vision attribute.
- This weapon has a slight travel time, so aim slightly ahead when shooting.