The Spinny-Shooty is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update. It is part of the Humpty Dumpty set.
It is a steampunk themed weapon with light blue details on the barrel.It has a high capacity,very high fire rate,high Damage Per Second,and a low mobility.
The gun has a handle for grabbing, with lots of light blue wires on it. It has a floating aim scope and what resembles battery packs on the side & bottom. It also has egg-shaped bullets inside the Ammo box. The gun has a steampunk appearance.
This gun shoots light-blue bullets at a high speed when fired.It requires a barrel spin-up time because of the attribute.The attribute allows it to have a 50% chance of dealing 2x damage,and the attribute allows it's bullets to pass through multiple targets.
- The weapon is most effective at close-medium range.
- If engaging enemies at longer ranges, try firing in bursts.
- Using this weapon down long corridors is recommended due to the Piercing Shot attribute.
- The critical damage attribute makes it deal additional damage,making it great for killing high-health monsters.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Take cover when reloading, as this weapon doesn't have a very fast reload time.
- It is effective at weakening enemy's armor.
- Line up some of your shots to hit multiple enemies at the same time.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
- Attack the user when they are reloading due to its slow reload.
- Initial release.
- It resembles a re-skin of the weapon Pencil Thrower.
- It is the only minigun weapon without spinning barrels.
- It is also the only minigun weapon with only 1 barrel.
- When spinning up, a part inside the barrel will spin,