It is a native American-themed weapon that shoots bullets. The weapon has x-ray vision and can heal the user. It deals a good amount damage, it has a good fire rate of 80, an average capacity of 8 and a low mobility of 50. It is a 2-3 shot kill to the body and 1-2 shot kill to the head when maxed out.
It is a bolt action rifle with Native-American accents and decorations.
It features a wooden stock with wrappings and red/white paint, a golden trigger, a silver receiver with a grey bolt handle, and a large green sight acting as the scope for the weapon. The front of the weapon features a silver barrel with various patterns painted on the side, a trinket featuring different colored beads, and two feathers with and red and blue tips. The front iron sight takes the form of an open flame.
This weapon shoots bullets with a windy trail and a fast, but not the instant bullet travel time. The weapon has x-ray vision and can heal the user. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x scope, which allows it to fight in long range.
When reloading, the player inserts a bullet on the top of the weapon's front. It gives delay to some weapons that are associated to Three Category Spam like Thunderer and Reflector, it also receives a delay if switched to weapon that gives delay like the Exterminator or Thunderer.
- It has X-Ray vision. You can use it to detect hidden enemies behind walls.
- At long ranges, use the scope to detect and kill enemies more easily.
- As always, don't stand still while shooting.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- If you are skilled enough, you can use the X-Ray attribute to find a target then switch to a Wall Break weapon such as the Thunderer.
- The healing attribute is useful for healing teammates.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team since it allows a team member to be the designated healer, this is especially useful in gamemodes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you become the healer, then it's recommended to keep close to the team to determine who needs healing.
- Due to its range, it can be also useful for healing teammates from afar.
- Make sure you protect the healer since the healer can keep the team alive longer.
- Switch to a high mobility weapon of 85 like Heroic Epee or Dark Force Saber since it is not recommend to flee due to it's low mobility.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
- Avoid being in the open while users are present.
- Use a high-damaging weapon to neutralize the healing ability.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the healer first.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off a weakened opponent.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was brought back via Super Lottery for a limited time.
- It is the 6th weapon to feature the X-Ray attribute.
- In addition, it's the 4th Sniper weapon to feature the said attribute.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Healing attribute.
- Despite having this attribute, it doesn't heal the user. In reality, it works similarly to weapons featuring the Teammates Healing attribute.