|“||This rifle belonged to the "Snow Turtles" gang leader. He was getting the food for his friends and won every duel except for his last one.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Splinter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It is a Christmas-themed sniper rifle that shoots bullets. It has high efficiency, a high rate of fire for a sniper, good capacity and decent mobility. It is a 3-4 shot kill when it is at maximum efficiency.
It appears to be a blue, gray, and purple sniper with a snowflake logo in the middle. It has a light blue scope with red lenses with a light blue magazine, a purple handle, a purple and blue stock, and a gray nozzle. Between the nozzle and the main part of the gun appears to be a light blue Christmas tree shape.
This sniper, at a high fire rate, shoots bullets with instant bullet travel time that slows down the player. Logically, due to this weapon being a sniper, it has a 10x zoom optic sight, allowing it to fight in a long-range.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this as the Royal Sniper Rifle.
- Use this with another weapon to make it more useful.
- Aim for the head to get a guaranteed 3 shot kill.
- You can take down airborne users and enemies in close range as this weapon has a fast fire rate. But be sure to do it skillfully
- Use this in medium to long-range maps since it is a sniper and avoid using it in close-range maps.
- This weapon is very useful for Three Catagory Spam as it has no Input/Output delay meaning you can switch to a one shot Primary/Backup/Special to this.
- Strafe around the enemy so they don't hit you. But do it carefully as the fire rate of this weapon is quite high.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take the time to aim while in cover.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user's aim.
Bring any good Primary weapon with you.
- It is a possible reskin of the Royal Sniper Rifle.
- The body style itself is somewhat influenced by that of the Brutal Headhunter (PG3D).