|“||Each Christmas Tree is decorated with a beautiful but a very unstable garland. The bullet explodes upon reaching the surface, sending your enemies some spikes and Christmas spirit. It also burns them.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Spruce Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
It is a Christmas tree pistol that shoots yellow projectiles with area damage and burning. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, decent capacity, and average mobility.
The pistol has a candy cane motif on the parts near the grip and a decorated Christmas tree for a barrel.
This weapon shoots yellow cubic particles from its nozzle. These particles have a slow bullet travel time. These particles also have area damage on impact and they can burn the affected opponent(s), making them lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the back of the weapon, then they put another one.
It has a fixed delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Spruce Pistol always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is a 4 - 5 shot kill, so time your shots correctly.
- It has area damage, so projectiles that land near the opponent's feet will still count as a hit.
- It has the burning attribute, so use it to your advantage.
- Since it has bullet travel, use it in close range.
- Attack the user from afar.
- The area damage is quite small, so strafe around.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Fight the user at close range with a Melee weapon.
This works well for a close-range Backup weapon when finishing players off or when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Initial release.
- Its damage got increased by 11%.
- Its Burning attribute shows an unrealistic feature in its design- it shoots projectiles capable of setting targets on fire from a candy cane pistol with a miniature tree as a barrel.