The Sticky Candy is a Throwing gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
The Sticky Candy is a large candy piece packaged in a purple and lime striped plastic wrapping.
The player throws the Sticky Candy from their right hand. When it lands, the Sticky Candy splits into two and leaves a purple sticky pool where the candy lands. If enemies spawn or walk into the pool, the pool slows them down and disables their jumps, even if the opponent(s) jumps over it. It can also be thrown in the air so enemies walk below it will still get caught.
- Slow down a great number of enemies and finish them off by using an area damage weapon such as Fireball Spell or Christmas Ultimatum
- Use this gadget if you see many players in a hallway or closed space, to give you an advantage in combat.
- This gadget can be especially useful with opponents using Melee weapons.
- This is used for trapping highly-mobile enemies as well as the Jetpack users who land in the sticky pool and tries to take off.
- Use this in duels to stop rocket jumpers, even though rocket jumping can help you escape the sticky candy.
- This is a good counter to 3 cat spammers as this can leave them immobile.
- Avoid any pink pools that have spawned around the map. Those come from this gadget.
- If you suspect a player may be using this gadget, avoid areas where many players will likely go to, such as hallways or cramped rooms.
- Try to rocket jump if you want to escape while being trapped in its pool.
- Many transportation weapons, such as the Pulling Sucker Gun or Percival and Lamorak can help you escape this.
- Use the Reflector to inflict damage onto enemies when you're trying to escape the area of effect.
|Initial Tier||55 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 1||54 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 2||53 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 3||52 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 4||51 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 5||50 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 6||49 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Tier 7||48 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Tier 8||47 Seconds||28 Seconds|
|Tier 9||46 Seconds||30 Seconds|
|Tier 10||45 Seconds||32 Seconds|
|Final Tier||44 Seconds||33 Seconds|
- This is the only gadget that has a Disable Jumps attribute.
- This is one of the few Throwing gadgets that does not inflict any damage on an enemy.
- This is also one of the few gadgets that slow enemies down if they walk into its range.
- The Sticky Candy, Demon Stone, Fire Mushroom, Pet Booster, Black Mark, Christmas Tree Turret, Blizzard Generator, and Stealth Bracelet are the gadgets unlocked at Level 7.
- In 14.2.0, its weaponized version was introduced.
- The projectiles of the Trick and Treat weapon looks similar to it.
- The candy is sticky probably because it's a type of caramel or taffy.