It is a small sized deployable turret of the Mythical grade that can stick to any surface, including walls. It has a white base with a large grey turret ring and the turret itself on top which features a small grey/white barrel. It also has blue details and golden accents that surround the base of the turret.
When used, an outline of the turret appears in front of the player and their weapon is unequipped. When the Sticky Turret is activated, the player finds a suitable spot for the Sticky Turret to be placed, either on walls or on the ground. It's deployment is similar to the Turret. When the player presses the "deploy" button, a small animation plays and the turret unfolds, instantly built. It's head and weaponry pops out, ready to fire. The turret will lock-on and fire a purple laser to any enemy it detects, dealing large amounts of damage within short amounts of time.
- This gadget is useful for defending a certain area such as a capture point in Point Capture mode from enemies.
- One can even place the Sticky Turret in the ammo crates in the middle of the points, hiding the turret from view.
- Because it can be deployed on any surface, try to deploy it on ceilings or behind objects.
- Take advantage of this gadget's ability to be placed anywhere by placing it on ceilings, away from the sight of opponents.
- Avoid deploying the turret out in the open, since it can easily be spotted and destroyed by enemies.
- With a coordinated team, it's possible for everyone to deploy multiple turrets, making a near-unstoppable wall of lasers.
- Don't activate it if you are about the die as the turret will simply deactivate after your death.
- Place it in doorways to block players from entering.
- Make sure to place the turret in hidden places, usually around commonly used areas where it will get a clean shot of targets whilst operating undetected.
- Destroy turrets from long ranges, preferably with a high-damage or high-fire rate weapon.
- The laser of the turret will continue to fire at you if you do not move quickly enough. Continue to strafe around the turret if it has detected you to avoid its attacks.
- Consistent damage can destroy the turret, counting as a kill. So, try destroying the turret with highly efficient weapons.
- It fires a bright purple laser, meaning that it can be easily tracked down.
- If you are very close to the turret, use a powerful shotgun to destroy it quickly.
- However, being very small means it will be harder to destroy.
- Kill the player as the turret will deactivate.
|Initial Tier||35 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 1||34 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 2||33 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 3||32 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Tier 4||31 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 5||30 Seconds||20 Seconds|
|Tier 6||29 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 7||28 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 8||27 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 9||26 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 10||25 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 11||24 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Final Tier||22 Seconds||27 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- It has been buffed.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It shares the same attack sound with the Wave Pulser.
- The Sticky Turret is often used by players to glitch through maps because of it's ability to attach to various areas.
- In the Armory, it is shown to be slightly bigger than it really is.
- It is currently one of the few turret gadgets in the game, the others being the Turret and the Christmas Tree Turret.
- However unlike the two above which can only be places on a smooth flat floor, this can be placed anywhere, making it more versatile.