|“||One of the coolest bazookas in the game. The projectile is slow, but when it gets its target... Well, you won't need to pull a trigger twice.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Stinger 3000 is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time as part of the Military Trader's Van event in the armory.
It is a military rocket launcher that shoots rockets that can be manually guided by the player. It deals good damage, a slow fire rate, a low ammo capacity, and bad mobility. It has the manual guidance attribute.
It appears to be a military-themed blue rocket launcher, holding 3 yellow rockets on the back.
This weapon launches yellow rockets with a steamy trail that follow the user's crosshair and the center-dot when aiming down the scope. So, the rockets in this weapon certainly have a bullet travel time and this weapon has a 4x scope, allowing longer-ranged battles. When the projectiles contact a solid object or player, they explode.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by a spare one.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Stinger 3000 always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- It is a 1-2 shots, so use another weapon to finish the opponent off if this weapon isn't enough.
- The mobility is average, so you may or may not need another weapon to switch to for mobility.
- It has area damage, so feel free to use this against a group of enemies.
- Use this in close to medium ranges since it is not hitscan. Keep your crosshair trained on your target.
- If there is only one enemy, then try to hit them directly as it would be a one-shot.
- This weapon can't be used for 3 cat spam as it has delay.
- Use this weapon similarly to Rocket Launcher with manual guidance
- Attack the user from far away.
- Since it has a slow reload rate, attack the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around so you don't get hit. But be careful since this thing has manual guidance.
Use with a high DPS Primary and a weapon that has good mobility.
When it was first released, it was a 2 shot. Now, it's a 1 shot if you directly hit the enemy, making this an underrated yet powerful weapon.
- It is based off the AT4, despite it being called the Stinger 3000.
- Unlike the Stinger, it only has 1 capacity
- Even if the rocket becomes out of view of the player, it can still be guided. Realistically, this would not be possible without a secondary scope.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Manual Guidance attribute, the first being the Stinger.
- Despite the fire rate says 71, it fires much slower.