The Stone is a Mythical pet introduced with the 16.5.0 update.
It is simply a gray rock. It has a pair of eyes, a brown nose, a pair of stony eyebrows and a tiny flower on top of it.
- Since this pet does nothing at all, do not use it, or only use it in Sandbox mode.
- If you want a pet that could attack, use another pet.
- Do not upgrade this pet, either, as it does not attack.
- This pet does not work as a bait against enemies in Arena or Campaign.
- This pet actually does damage upon death, but still, do not use this pet.
- It has low health meaning that it can be killed in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
- Don't be worried about the pet attacking you since it won't do anything at all. Feel free to shoot it.
- Still, it is not recommended to attack the pet as you can be spending the time to attack players instead.
- Nevertheless, killing it is not recommended, as it will detonate itself upon death. The pet does not attack, therefore it makes killing it a waste of ammunition and also distracts you.
- Regardless, you can earn 5 points for killing it so do so if you are desperate for points.
- If you don't know where the pet's user is, follow this pet until you find him or her.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- It is the only pet that does nothing at all. (other explode upon death)
- It behaves the same way in multiplayer as it does in Sandbox.
- It may be a reference to Patrick’s Rock from Spongebob Squarepants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.