|“||Be unstoppable like a perfect storm and destroy your opponents. After Portalius was eliminated, his supplies were handed to the military forces and the weapons became the trophies of the soldiers.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a special forces-themed assault rifle that shoots regular bullets. It's design is sleek and has red scope frame. It has very good damage, low capacity, high fire rate, and average mobility.
This gun features a blue, red, gold, and gray-colored palette.
It is a bullpup assault rifle with a blue accent. It features a 25 round magazine, an under-barrel grenade launcher. It also features a red 4x scope at the top of the weapon, similar to the scope of the Anti-Champion Rifle.
The player holds this weapon with both of their hands, mainly by grabbing its handle. The player automatically shoots regular bullets with a small splash radius. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x scope that allows for long-range battles.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine from the gun, inserts a fresh one, and pulls back the bolt to chamber a round into the gun.
- Take advantage of its explosive rounds.
- Despite having Area Damage, it is possible to aim for the head.
- Aim very well, since it does not have much ammo on use.
- Use the 4x scope for ease in long-range encounters on enemies.
- Considering its low ammo count, you have to find for ammo pickups so as to continuously use this weapon. Turbo Charger is also highly recommended.
- Its explosive rounds do not have a large explosion radius, so you have to try aiming for enemies directly instead.
- Pair this with a high damaging Backup weapon, like the Thunderer or Sneaky Pistol.
- Make sure to reload frequently.
- Use this weapon in Realistic Brawl because it can kill in around 3 shots.
- Pick off its user(s) from long range, but be aware of the scope.
- Any one-shot weapons will do the trick.
- Jump around to avoid its shots, but be wary of its explosive rounds, albeit small.
- Hide behind a thick wall as the area damage isn't the best, but make sure that you are not too near its explosion.
Bring any long-range weapon.
- Capacity nerfed from 30 to 25.
- Initial release.
- Its fixed delay was removed, but will still activate upon Three Category Spam.
- This weapon, along with its event skin, was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It returned in the Survivor's lottery.
- This weapon is from the Super Soldier Event set along with the Overseer and Instigator.
- It is based on the OTs-14 Groza (with a GP-30 underbarrel grenade launcher)..
- Interestingly, Groza is Russian for "Storm", which explains what weapon it is based from.
- This is the first Primary weapon-based from the real-world that fire explosive rounds upon firing, though the second automatic primary to have explosive rounds, because the first one to do so is the Impulse Rifle.
- Like most Primaries with a grenade launcher, the said attachment is just for cosmetic purposes.
- It is 6-7 shots, but only if you directly hit the enemy. Otherwise, it's 8-9 shots.
- One of its skins, Asimov, is based on a Counter Strike weapon skin, spelt "Asiimov". It also appears on the Overseer and the Instigator.