|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun 3D, see Storm Trooper Cape (PG3D).
The Storm Trooper Cape is a cape introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It's a grey and black cape with a big grey and yellow projectile in the middle of it.
- It increases the damage of the weapons from the Primary category.
- It decreases the reloading time of the weapons from the Primary category.
- Use this cape, in order to maximize the damage of Primary weapons.
- Use this cape, in order to minimize the reloading time of Primary weapons.
- Dodge the bullets of Primary weapons.
- Attack the user while reloading.
- The name is based not off of the Storm Trooper from Star Wars; it is based on the word "storm" meaning attack.
- It is a set that goes with the Storm Trooper Boots.