|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|“||Exoskeleton that belongs to the assault squad of Earth. The best choice when it comes to battles in the gravity different from the one we have on Earth. For aiming you just need to look at the target.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Storm Trooper Exoskeleton is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.4.0 update. It is one of the four exoskeleton weapons originally introduced.
It is a futuristic exoskeleton that has a pair of machine guns that shoot bullets automatically that damage and slow down the target. It has a high fire rate, very high damage per second decently low mobility and high capacity. Use a weapon with high damage and low travel time to hit your opponents and then switch to this and finish them off. You could also shoot one shot from this weapon to slow them then to the steps above. It is 7 headshot and 10-11 body shots kill.
It takes the form of a dark grey exoskeleton. The main system unit is light grey, which is connected to light grey joints of the two dark grey/orange arms carrying two Impulse Rifle styled guns.
The user fires the weapon with two control sticks, connected to the main system.
The user will fire two high-accelerating, semi orange and yellow plasma bolts straightforward from two of the blasters mounted on the back of the exoskeleton simultaneously by controlling hand-fitting controllers and pushing two red buttons on top at the same time.
When reloading, the user will push the blasters forward before quickly swapping two new mounted batteries to the slots.
- This weapon has a very high fire rate and a decently large ammo capacity, so the spray and pray strategy could work and should work quite well with this weapon.
- Use this in close to medium ranges, because of the fact that this weapon lacks a scope.
- This weapon has the slows the target ability, so you may use this on players that are trying to get away or are using a Jetpack user as this will not allow them to fly higher. However, jetpack users will be a harder target to hit.
- Shoot the target with this weapon because not only does it slow them immensely but it takes away their ability to jump. When they are an easy target switch to a weapon with area damage and that will 1 shot such as the Big Buddy (PG3D) or Heart of Volcano and shoot them before the slow effect wears off.
- Aim for the head to deal even more devastating damage to the enemy players.
- It has a very fast reload speed, making it very easy to kill multiple targets in only a matter of seconds.
- Because this weapon's guns are positioned above the user's head, they only appear in the top corners of the screen. Because of this, this weapon provides you with an almost unobstructed view of the battlefield, making it tremendously easier to aim.
- Try strafing and dodging the enemies with a high mobility weapon, such as the Dark Force Saber. Outmaneuver these users in corners and taking cover behind walls.
- Engage its users in long ranges for a safer kill.
- Snipers at a long-range could easily take these users down.
- One-shot weapons and high-efficiency weapons will take these players down easily.
- Area damage weapons can mess up their aim and allow you to hit these users more easily.
- Using weapons such as the Pet Dragon, Minigun Shotgun or any other Flamethrower or Shotgun weapons could allow you to kill them before they kill you.
- Once you are being targeted or have been hit with the users, engage immediately or try and go take cover in the nearest wall. With the Slows the Target attribute, it will slow you down tremendously, making escape very hard.
- Rocket jumping can easily be used to make the enemy miss shots, and give you high ground. This high ground can be taken advantage of with a one-shot sniper-like Anti-Champion Rifle or One Shot.
It is a weapon best effective in slowing down enemies, so using weapons in which projectiles take time to land a hit can be useful. In addition, this weapon is also useful in finishing off wounded enemies during a firefight.
- Have a long-ranged weapon to take care of snipers. Snipers such as the Anti-Champion Rifle could aid you in long-ranged sniper duels.
- Equip a Melee with high mobility, so to have easier movement around the map.
- Initial release
- Weapon's capacity got nerfed from 90 to 70.
- Weapon's capacity became 90 again.
- The recoil from this weapon was completely removed, but it's capacity became 60.
- Its capacity was nerfed to 50 and mobility became 50.
- It was added in the Trader's Van for gems, cost depends on level.
- There are six exoskeletons in the game so far. The other five being the Berserk Exoskeleton, Hitman Exoskeleton, Engineer Exoskeleton, Sniper Exoskeleton, and Demolition Exoskeleton. These weapons are only obtainable in the Scientific Lab Event, gathering parts and then crafting the weapon itself in order to use it.
- All exoskeletons were released on the same update and had the same theme: Being the futuristic weapons that will appear in 3018.
- According to the developers in the Gallery description, after they added all the first four exoskeleton weapons (the Berserk Exoskeleton, Engineer Exoskeleton, Hitman Exoskeleton, and Storm Trooper Exoskeleton, as a weapon class, they needed to rework the model of the player; "It required us to postpone the update for a week".
- Since the exoskeleton only points forward, looking at the target to aim is partially true but looking in another direction while having your body face another direction, the exoskeleton will be unable to attack the enemy.
- The reload audio is similar to the Impulse Rifle.
- As it is an exoskeleton weapon, this cannot be used in the Free Play game mode.