|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Streaming Beast is a Special weapon introduced in the 21.5.0 update.
It is a blue and pink stream beam laser gun resembling the MrBeast logo that has a decent fire rate, high capacity, and low mobility.
The gun is literally based off of YouTuber MrBeast. There is a battery-like object on the bottom side of the gun, connected to the actual muzzle of the gun via a wire. When the charge shot is released, the sound resembles a jaguar.
Use this how you would also use Dragon Energy Emitter, Ronin, or any other Stream Beam weapon. However, this does not perform the same as Represser. Though Represser does have the Stream Beam attribute, it does not require a charge, making it quite strange to fire immediately. This weapon has a unique Armor Bonus function. While held in hands, 10% of the user's armor will start regenerating, making this the only weapon that can regenerate armor without a set effect.
- Charge this before you engage in combat.
- Ambush the users before they can charge.
- Blogger Arena
- Equip a Sniper for better long range fights respectively.
- Initial release
- This weapon is referencing the YouTuber MrBeast, a very popular YouTuber who is known for doing expensive stunts and challenges, with his friends Chris, Chandler, Karl, among others.
- Despite the naming of the weapon, MrBeast is not an active Twitch streamer, and even on YouTube, he rarely uploads livestreams. However, it would make sense if the naming is based on the Stream Beam attribute.
- This is currently the only weapon in the game that can actually regenerate armor over time when holding it. It regenerates 10% of the player’s armor every 1.5 seconds.