The Submarine Drone Station is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
It is an underwater tech-themed weapon. It has high damage (it one-shots most of the time), a decent fire rate, decent capacity, and low mobility.
This weapon has a silver like white looking body, with two missiles loaded into the underside held up by what looks to be part of the magazine. It has a turquoise handle and a sonar screen on the back. Hints of yellow can be seen throughout the weapon. This weapon slightly resembles a fish if looked at from an angle. The weapon has the same reloading animation as the Offensive Fireworks.
This weapon is usually a 1 shot with the damage over time with the effects it has. The area damage is pretty small so you do have to be pretty accurate with it. It can barely rocket jump, but still viable.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire black rockets at high speed. These rockets have travel time and will explode upon impact.
When reloading, the user will remove the use magazine on the bottom and insert a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Submarine Drone Station will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the radar with the Enemy Detector attribute to detect enemies.
- This is especially effective in Duels.
- It should be noted that collecting ammo pickups will only refill 3 shots per pickup, meaning that conserving ammo is highly recommended.
- Fight in close range, since it has travel time and is not best performed in long-range.
- Given that it has area damage, aim for the ground. Still try to directly hit them though, because this weapon's area damage is low.
- It could be a good method of detecting stealthy sniper players, although equipping a good sniper weapon, especially with wall-break, is necessary.
- Strafe around the user until they run out of ammo.
- Use a weapon to escape, then use a sniper to eliminate the enemy at long range where they can't easily hit you.
- Beware of the radar sound. This means that the enemy is close.
- Pick off the user by sniping at long distances.
- Overpower the user by using an even stronger Heavy like the Huge Boy.
- Do NOT approach the enemy if you are in sight, as you would most certainly be killed.
- Equip a long-range sniper weapon as this weapon has projectile travel time.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned in the Super Lottery again, along with others associated with the Deep Dive Lottery.
- This weapon returned again in the community traders van.
- A radar sound can be heard while holding this weapon to detect enemies.
- Despite the fact that its shooting and reloading animations are quite similar to the Offensive Fireworks, it's not a reskin of it.
- On the radar screen, it shows all enemies in the area similar to a real-life radar.
- It is among a few weapons that do not replenish a full clip upon getting an ammo pickup; the other two are the Royal Ashbringer and Destruction System.