|“||Succubs prefer the long-range now. Lifesteal and charm force enemies to go after you until they lose their minds. "Do you think we are worse than Amour?"||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Succubus is a Valentine/Demon-themed sniper that shoots an instant-travel bullet, dealing high damage along with applying and to the enemy. It has a hidden 4X scope, low mobility, average reload time, low fire rate but with high capacity. It is able to kill enemies with 1 shot to the head and 2 shot to the body.
The Succubus has a lavender-purple color accent to it as well as demon wings shown throughout the entire gun.
As the name suggests, the Succubus fires a single bullet that applies Charm effect to the enemy, and heal yourself with Lifesteal, while also dealing high damage. This weapon is effective for staying alive, especially in Duel mode, as it can constantly healing you after taking damages.
When reloading, the heart-shape magazine at the bottom is taken out, and then put back in.
It deals high damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility.
- When maxed out, it could become a 1 shot to the head, which is very powerful.
- Since it has a slow fire rate, make sure to aim precisely. however, it has a high capacity, so don't worry if you miss.
- Use the Charm attribute to lower the enemy's weapon damage.
- Since it has Lifesteal, use it to gain free health.
- Remember that the Lifesteal attribute will only heal your health and not your armor.
- Use the scope when using this weapon in long ranges for more accurate shots.
- It can be used for Three Category Spam, though keep in mind that it will give delay to weapons with Delay Input.
- Strafe around the opponent so you don't get hit.
- Out snipe the opponent with a one shot Sniper.
- Area damage weapons can make short work on its users.
- Bring any one shot weapon or a good Primary.
- Overpower its users with a high fire rate weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon gets nerfed to 2 headshots for a kill, even with modules.
- It's damage was increased by 17%.
- The name refers to a succubus, a female demon that seduces men in their dreams to absorb their lifeforce and kill them.
- Despite not being listed in the attributes, it does actually have the Scoped attribute. However, it is not present since the maximum number of attributes to be displayed is three.