The Summon Dagger is a weapon introduced in the 20.0.0 update. It can be obtained by doing all of the challenges in the Christmas Rescue Season.
It is a small dagger with a good range and area of effect. It does very decent damage, has an average attack speed, and a very good mobility.
It seems to have two modes of activation. In passive mode, which is only the dagger itself, it is a short dagger with blue and dark cyan decorating it. It is accompanied by a dark blue robe-like grip, behind it being a hovering dark blue crystal that looks like an eye. When upon use or neutral mode, the summoned demon/spirit comes out and envelops the player in a snowy haze. The summoned seems to be a rather large spirit with sharp claws that attack forward when used, and the blizzard-like area of effect encircles the player. The dagger also contains a blue eye-like orb that floats near it.
The dagger swings regularly with little to no delay after swinging. The Area of Effect does consistent damage to any player close enough to the user. It also possesses a slowing effect for anyone that sustained any damage from it, which makes it a very persistent weapon to use against players high or low health.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Summon Dagger will always have a pull-up time lasting around half of a second.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- The effect is perfect for taking down mobile users.
- As with all melees, only use this at close range.
- It has a huge area radius, so use the advantage to kill someone when they are next to you because the huge radius will effect other players nearby.
- Use the 90 mobility to your advantage.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- As with all Melees or some select few specials that posses the following; area of effect or area damage, make sure to have a good rocket jumping weapon equipped so you can quickly Rocket Jump yourself out of the area of effect or area damage to avoid sustaining damage.
- If possible, equip an Event Set affect that diminishes slowing and all negative effects. The main trump card with the Summon Dagger is its attribute upon inflicting damage.
It serves as a well balanced melee weapon, and can be used by all loadouts.
- Initial Release
- Its damage was increased by 15%.
- The attack speed was increased.
- This weapon is referred by many players as a so called “Stand” from the anime show Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.
- The monster behind the player resembles the Fire Spirit except with an ice design.
- Despite being Mythical, it does a decent amount of damage to the player, which makes this weapon a bit underpowered and balanced (in comparison to others) at the same time.
- It is the second melee to have a mobility of 90, first being the Ban Hammer.